Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vintage....

This is the card I have made for the http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/ paper sundaes Vintage or Shabby chic. When I made this card I think that I had all my stash out and spread over the table area trying to decide on what to put on the card. I used papers from the cappella paper pad and the image is bildmalarna stamp "I'm your angel". I used copics to colour her in and used a nellies die to cut the edging and a whiff of joy metal die "heart banner". I got the ticket as a freebie and used a doily that I sponged pink. I used the pearls and lace from my stash. 
I am also entering it into http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2011/05/lace-and-ribbons.html Ribbon & lace.
Hope you have a great night.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kerry, love the string of pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card love that sweet image your pearls and lace look fab thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card kerry.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous vintage colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card you made. Love the colours you used and the vintage touch of it. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Love this little image! Thanks so much for playing along with WHOOPSI DAISY this week, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.