Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A fairy Christmas.....

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! We are having a beautiful spring day, the sky is blue and bright!
I love this digi image that I got from mo manning, she is so sweet! I have made this to start my Christmas card collection as the lady's at work have already been asking if I will have any.

I have coloured her with prismacolor pencils and added glitter to the leaves, snow globe and her ruffle. I used a LOTV stamp for the sentiments, I just love these! I ordered them from England and will be using them heaps! I used another one for the inside circle that was cut with the nesties and also put it through the embossing folder so that it may look like snow....
I would like to enter this into the following:
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, this is utterly adorable, love the image and the layout. Thank you for you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Christmas card
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is just wonderful. I adore this MM Image and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely easel card Kerry! I have this stamp and love it too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerry I hop not leaving you double comment. Today I keep getting 503 error when I comment on blogs grrrrrrrr
    I love this card, the bling is a nice touch. I love Mo's images, I own few myself as well. Thanks playing along with Just Inspirational this week.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerry, LOve the image on your card. I am from Melbourne too!! I have only recently started blogging. I have been following blogs (seems like forever) for a while. Actually starting a blog yourself, opens up a whole new world.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, thanks for playing at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cutie of a card thanks for joining us at JIC
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.