Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two new challenges!

This weeks challenge at http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/ is 3-2-1.


Well I don't know about easy peesy  but I gave it a go anyway..and this is what I have created.
This card is using 3 papers that I have at home.The back one is a little hard to see in the photo, but it is very sparkle and suited this card well. I have used 2 embellishments being the birthday banner and also the flower that I made from a tutorial I found on one of the blogs that I visit each day, not sure which one but. And finally I have done 1 image being the cute bear which I got from my sister! I have coloured in with watercolour pencils and used some speckles to give it a little glam. I also used some Dazzling Diamonds around the banner.
Hope you like my card. 


5 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Kerry! I love all the little bits of bling and its a beautiful flower. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kerry, you made it look easy peesy! I love the colours and all the lovely glitter. Thanks so much for playing at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, love this card with all it's bling. Hugs Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry this is just so glittery sweet it's a beautiful card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in the Incy Wincy Designs For The Little Ones Challenge I am picking the top 3 now and please come back and see on Friday if you have won :)

    Good luck :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.