Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Princess perfect....

This is my attempt at a princess card. I have used a magnolia stamp for my princess, 
used lots of glittery stuff to make her glitter a little, and used some tiny pearls on her crown as well as some mod podge on her shoes to make them shine. I have used some lace that I got from the last show and some princess ribbon and a flower that I think that I got from bizzy becs, but cant be sure on that! I also got these fantastic tags from my local newsagent a whole bunch of them.....bargin!
I would like to enter this into:
Hope you have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love the papers and the glitter on the dress makes her very princessy! Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty as a princess, I must say. Wonderul accent with the gold on her attire. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this time round. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the glitter, pearls and all the pink! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch!!
    Love the image you used!!

    Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.